Friday, July 9, 2010

Supper is Loving me..♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Don't know... Start from when... Supper is falling in love with me...
*It* everynite also following me...


  • Mcd...
  • ROCKY...
  • Mamak...
  • Snack...
  • Burger...
  • Ice-Cream...
  • Etc...


*T_T* 


Can i know the way to let *it* go away from me...? FAR FAR away from me ar...





*scare*

Now... 01:27am already...
I'm still haven't sleep... Erm...
Forcing myself not to be fall asleep.. 
Cause just finished MCD fries... 

Awake... Awake... Awake... Zzz*


What can I do now...?
.....
....
....
The answer is... preparing to sleep...
*FAIL*
Gaining weight again...
T_T


Good Night...



















*Although I'm looking at you.. But, my minds still missing you..*





*Sweet DreamS*









No comments:

Post a Comment