Friday, July 16, 2010

~Topic_less~

Well...
Today didn't have any surprise and also special...
Yesterday = today = Tomorrow...
Pass everyday with the same style... same mood... same target... and also same *people*...

FOS (Fundamental of selling) class had been cancel...
So, I no need woke up early...
This can consider as the "surprise" of today...?

Nope...
Recently, my "surprise" will not be other things... Except my result...
Although haven't final exam...
But, result of mid-term tests are enough to let me have heart-attack...

*stress*


Just... while waiting *him*...
I had tried to draw eyeliner... With my new "Maybelline Eyeliner"...(black color I bought)
I get it with the price of RM15.20 only...
That really cheap... and the quality is better than what I thought... XD

Errrrmmmm....
The result was quite satisfied...



Cosmetics... 
Really can increase someone confidence..
I admit that including me...
Although I'm not YET very pro in make up skill...
But, with my "Lao yah" skill... 
There also have bit different of me before and after make up... ^^

Lets have a look...

*before*



*after*

                                                                     
There have some different right..? 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment