Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday ♥

Sunday...
...
...
...
Finally, Friday is coming...

Let review back what activities I had done...


Sunday~ Went back Kampar from ipoh... *Prefer Ipoh T_T*  Received Ting msg... *It was a msg that I don't wish to receive...*-------- Ting told me... One of ours course mate-  Jyson had passed away cause of accident... *What the...* I'm totally BLANK when saw it...!!! It impossible...!!! I hoped that it was just a joke... So, I called Ting... and hope that she told me that just a JOKE... But,.... that FACT... A fact that unacceptable by all of us...!!! Jyson... A DBU student... A good, kind, nice and helpful guy...had...passed away!!!!! *Ohwwwwww!!!!*  I'm... speechless...*Felt wanna cried...*......... Just hope... Jyson... Rest In Peace... *T_T* 

Monday~ A sad day... Still can't accept the dead of him*... Not just me... Is all of us... Include ours lecturer... All the people that know him...


Tuesday~ Today is the funeral of him*... I didn't attend... But, I choose to wear dim color of cloth... Just...                                                                                                                                                                                 *Unable to continue... sorry... *


Wednesday~ Attended public speaking... *A boring "COco" *


Thursday~ Study... Study... Study... A study night for me and Buzai Teh... We both are preparing for our Friday test... I'm having OB=Organizational Behavior... He are having... Zzz... I also don't know... *XD*  *We are hardworking...* ....


Friday~ Huhu~ Finally,... Finally.... Test is pass... huhu~ *^^* and I'm now at Ipoh lo~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment