Friday, July 16, 2010

~Midnite~

The time showing now is... 0:02am
I'm feeling sorry to myself now... 
*T_T*
Cause... I had ate MCD as my supper again...
*Wuwuwuwuwuwwww~*
Every weekend... I also will meet MCD once or twice...
MCD... I HATE you...!!!!
I don't want gain my WEIGHT...!!!
I want fix at 50 or 50-- kg... 
*T_T*
Please... Go AWAY from me...
*Wuwuwuwwwwwwww~*

Next... 
Next...
Next...

Later around 11:00am will have *our* breakfast with "big head sista" & her lovely dear dear...

*Excited*

Excited... Not cause of gonna breakfast with them...
But... Is gonna go to "Maybelline & Loreal" warehouse promotion... at.... *somewhere*...
And... the products will be very cheap... (told by "big head sista") ^^...
Excited!!!! x1000



*To be continue*



*SWEET DREAMS*

No comments:

Post a Comment